In agriculture the crops are not everything: the financial figures are very important too! Agxecutive is now recruiting urgently and exclusively a Chief Accountant for a large multinational farming investment fund with more than 13.000 ha in Romania and still expanding.
The main responsibilities for this role are:
– Connecting the dots in a complex group of companies, following several M&As, by supervising the overall accounting operations;
– Proven management skills to be able to motivate subordinated accountants & payroll personnel;
– Capacity to bring a modern analytical approach with a hands-on attitude;
– Keeping a permanent constructive dialogue with relevant local authorities, while being liable for all the statutory fiscal declarations.
The fittest candidate for this role is:
– Graduated from university in economics;
– Is having 5-7 yrs. of seniority in accounting, if possible in agriculture;
– Ideally owing the CECAR certificate;
– Very good professional command of English, driving license B – available to travel between farms, IT literate with no secrets in Excel;
– Based in Bucharest and available for a first one-shot relocation of 6 months in Ialomita county;
– Up and ready for a new professional challenge ASAP, with highly competitive and flexible comp&ben package. Position open immediately.
Apply now confidentially at florin.constantin(a)agxecutive.com / mobile: 0743.488.019 or share this job-ad!