Agxecutive is now exclusively hiring on behalf of an international farming investment fund, one of the few who cultivates over 10,000 ha of land in our country, with access to the latest technologies in agriculture and ambitious plans of local expansion.
This position aims to compact more than 1000 ha owned by the company, in order to ensure the efficient cultivation. We are looking for a Land Manager skilled not only in measuring and keeping the inventory of the owned land, but also with strong communications and negotiations skills.
– To activate the passive land by, swapping, renting, buying plots from the locals;
– To identify and claim the right of ownership over the land already bought;
– To compact the land in a larger plot so it can be worked;
– To ensure the expansion of the farm surface;
– To find new land to rent/purchase in the area;
– To keep the inventory of the owned land: keep the maps of fields, ownership, swaps, rent etc. updated;
– To maintain good collaboration with the colleagues regarding APIA appliance.
If you live in Teleorman or in the surrounding area and you want to develop within a company with international working standards check the main requirements below and see if you find yourself up to the task:
– Expertise: certified Topographist or knowledge about land mapping and land measurements;
– Experience: previously worked in a similar position;
– Availability: ASAP;
– Flexibility: high level of mobility in the area where the plots are located;
– Very good command of English;
– Soft skills: the capacity to negotiate and convince the locals to sell/swap/rent the land;
– Driving license B.
Do you think you are qualified for this position? Apply now directly or spread the word to the qualified and motivated candidates in your professional network! Your applications will be managed strictly confidentially by nadia.florescu(a)agxecutive.com / 0743.488.088